2020 Honda Insight Review
Are you looking to purchase a 2020 Honda Insight in the Slidell, Picayune, or St. Tammany Parish area? Then we’ve got the review for you!
Discover what makes this sedan the right choice by reading the following 2020 Honda Insight review from our team here at Honda of Slidell and contact us with any questions!
2020 Honda Insight: Where Power & Efficiency Meet
The commendable fuel economy of the Insight comes as no surprise—it’s a hybrid vehicle, after all. What may come as a surprise, however, is how seamlessly the manufacturers at Honda have combined this efficiency with such a powerful engine. Let’s take a look.
The electric motor on the standard 1.5L Atkinson-cycle 4-cylinder engine delivers an impressive 107 horsepower and 99 lb-ft of torque for a smooth and effortless drive. Furthermore, the Insight is also equipped with a 2-motor hybrid system and high-voltage batteries for longer use.
Now, on to the part you’ve all been waiting for—MPG. The fuel economy on this sedan is pretty outstanding, coming in at an EPA-estimated 55 city/49 highway MPG rating for LX and EX trims.* With fuel economy this efficient, you can enjoy many miles without interruption.
Spaciously Comfortable Interior Cabin
What’s on the inside of the 2020 Honda Insight is just as impressive as what’s on the outside. Featuring ample space for your entire crew and all their stuff, there’s no limit to where you can travel.
Check it out for yourself with the following interior dimensions:
- Headroom: 3 in. / 36.9 in.
- Legroom: 3 in. / 37.4 in.
- Shoulder room: 9 in. / 55.0 in.
- Hip room: 7 in. / 47.3 in.
Even better, there’s a maximum cargo volume of 15.1 cubic feet, which is plenty of room to pack all your gear, suitcases, or anything else the day might require. Speaking of which, it’s super easy to store all your stuff, thanks to the standard electronic trunk remote release.
Peace of Mind Comes Standard
With a suite of standard safety systems, it’s easy to see why so many choose the Honda Insight to transport those they cherish most.
This system is known as Honda Sensing®. Here are its standout features:
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™): By monitoring vehicles ahead of you, this system can apply the brakes to help avoid a potential collision.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC): Adaptive Cruise Control works to help you keep a determined speed on the highway, removing the need to manually adjust your momentum.
- Road Departure Mitigation System (RDM): Sometimes you may start to drift from your designated lane. If this should happen, your vehicle can apply steering pressure to help you get back on track and back into your lane.
Additionally, every 2020 Honda Insight includes many smaller safety measures, including advanced front airbags, 3-point seatbelts at all seating positions, and childproof rear door locks.
Test Drive the 2020 Honda Insight Today
If you like what you’ve read, then it’s time to come visit the folks here at Honda of Slidell for a closer look at the Honda Insight. While you’re here, don’t forget to schedule a test drive around Slidell, Picayune, and St. Tammany Parish, too!
Thanks for reading! We look forward to assisting you!
* 55 city/49 highway/52 combined mpg rating for LX and EX trims. 51 city/45 highway/48 combined mpg rating for the Touring trim. Based on 2020 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on driving conditions, how you drive and maintain your vehicle, battery-pack age/condition and other factors.