Raise a Glass at the 3 Top Breweries near Slidell, LA
If you consider yourself a beer connoisseur, you owe it to yourself to experience the top breweries near Slidell, LA. Abita Brewing Company, Covington Brewhouse, and Old Rail Brewing Company all have something unique to offer. Read on to explore each one.
Abita Brewing Company
Abita Brewing Company has been serving the area their quality lagers, ales, and root beer since 1986. They take pride in their high ideals of craftmanship and use state-of-the-art equipment to produce first-rate brews. Take a peek at a few of their hoppy creations:
- Hop-On. This juicy pale ale sends you on a wild, tropical ride of Cascade, Citra, and Ekuanot hops.
- Amber. Here’s a Munich style lager with a rich, smooth taste. The Amber was Abita’s first beer offered and it continues to draw a crowd.
- Turbodog®. This dark brown ale owes its rich body to the pale, caramel, and chocolate malts, and Willamette hops with which it’s brewed. We recommend you enjoy this one with a nice juicy hamburger.
Stay current on all of their new brews by visiting Abita Brewing Company’s Facebook page.
You’ll find Covington Brewhouse in historic downtown Covington. This hardworking brewery makes use of the finest ingredients to craft each one of their stellar brews. The following is a sample of what that dedication has produced:
- Strawberry Ale. This light, flavorful beer has a pleasing strawberry taste and goes great with desserts.
- Bayou Bock. Covington’s full-bodied, well-balanced house favorite is their take on a classic Bavarian Heller Maibock and goes down smooth.
- Pontchartrain Pilsner. This one combines the styles of Old-World German and Czech pilsners to create a golden hue and light body that goes well with seafood.
Stop by Covington Brewhouse’s Facebook page to see what they’ve been up to.
Old Rail Brewing Company
If you’re looking for complex beers with layer upon layer of flavors to explore, you need to check out Old Rail Brewing Company. Here’s a bit of what they have to offer:
- Cow Catcher Chocolate Milk Stout. This creamy stout provides you with a smooth and rich dark chocolate taste.
- Hobo Helles. Try this refreshing pilsner after a long day of work.
- Coalescence IPA. If you like your IPA, you can’t go wrong with the mild bitterness and clean hoppy taste of this one.
Visit Old Rail Brewing Company on Facebook for updates on specials and to join in on all the fun.
Experience All Three Today
Now that you’ve gotten a taste of the top Breweries near Slidell, LA, stop by Abita Brewing Company, Covington Brewhouse, and Old Rail Brewing Company to get the full experience.
Request More Info
* = Required Field