Community Spotlight: Campbell’s Coffee
Campbell’s Coffee has been roasting morning wake-up calls for residents of Slidell, Picayune, and St. Tammany Parish every day since 2006. If you haven’t had the pleasure of seeing what the fuss is all about, it’s about time for you to experience it all firsthand! As a way to get you started, we’ve provided you with a brief introduction below.
Your Source for Specialty Coffees
Campbell’s Coffee is a micro-roaster of specialty coffees. They get their remarkable arabica coffees from around the world and offer it all by the bag and by the cup. Here’s a sample of what they have in store for you.
For starters, we’ll be taking a look at a few of their signature blends:
- Campbell’s House Blend. This City Roast really brings out the flavor of the Latin American arabica beans that go into making it.
- Dominion Blend. Here’s a Full City Roast for all of you medium-dark roast lovers out there that boasts a heavy, rich flavor.
- Electric Blend. This blend features arabica beans that come from Africa to produce a clean finish with a little bit of an edge to it.
- Porch Swing SWP Decaf. If caffeine just isn’t your thing, but you appreciate a full-bodied medium roast, the Porch Swing SWP Decaf might just be the one for you.
And now, for the single origins:
- Guatemala Antigua City+. Highlights of this full-bodied coffee include a lively aroma as well as a hint of caramel.
- Colombia Sierra Nevada FTO City+. This one is rich with notes of almond, milk chocolate, and caramel.
- India Malabar Half City. This light roast gives you a fruity aroma along with a sweet flavor.
Check out the latest news and updates for Campbell’s Coffee by stopping off at their Facebook page.
There’s that Glorious Smell of Freshly Roasted Coffee in the Air
If you call Slidell, Picayune, or St. Tammany Parish home, Campbell’s Coffee is there waiting for you! Whether it’s to get you going in the morning or simply because you have to get your daily coffee fix, give Campbell’s Coffee a try today!