Eat Well at Coffee Rani
Louisiana is full of great restaurants serving a wide variety of cuisine. Perhaps, though, you’re looking for something a bit on the healthier side.
You can find that at Coffee Rani, where they offer food and drinks that taste good while also helping improve your overall wellness.
We’ll give you the rundown of this place in our community spotlight. Then, be sure to stop by for breakfast, lunch, or dinner as soon you can!
What this Restaurant Is All About
Coffee Rani is all about serving fresh food made from healthy ingredients. What started as just entrée-style salads quickly grew into a menu that included:
- Grilled sandwiches
- Various pasta dishes
- Frozen lattes
- Decadent desserts
Yet, they’ll always be known as the place that went “green” before it came into style.
This casual restaurant provides modern American cuisine that caters to a variety of diets. Plus, their eggs are organic and sourced from Fisher Farms in the neighboring Abita Springs. Not only will you enjoy a delicious meal here, but you’ll also be supporting local businesses.
Healthy Cuisine on the Go
There are two ways to enjoy the food and drinks offered at Coffee Rani: at one of their two storefront locations, or on the go with their food truck.
The latter makes stops at various vendor events around the area. However, you can also rent the food truck for your next big party, be it a birthday, graduation, or wedding. Contact the restaurant’s staff and let them know you’re interested in renting the truck. They’ll come to you with a nice selection of food and drinks in tow.
Tons of Tasty Options
When you visit one of the physical locations, you’ll have a large menu to choose from. With so many impressive options, you may not know which one to choose. We’ll help you out with a listing of our favorites!
- The Big Egg Sandwich: 3-egg omelet with diced ham, bacon, and green onion on toasted 12-grain bread with spicy mayo and melted American cheese.
- Eggs Sardou: Fresh spinach and artichoke in a light cream sauce with poached eggs on a toasted English muffin topped with hollandaise sauce.
- Breakfast Smoothie: Non-fat Greek yogurt, orange juice, strawberries, blueberries, and banana.
- Curried Chicken Salad: Baked chicken, apples, grapes, raisins, walnuts, carrots, and cabbage, tossed with a curry dressing and garnished with toasted coconut.
- Fig, Apple & Goat Cheese Sandwich: Sliced dried figs, goat cheese, sliced granny smith apple, walnuts, fig preserves, Swiss, and provolone on 12-grain bread with a caprese side salad.
- Crawfish Monica Pasta Bowl: Angel hair pasta served in a Cajun cream sauce and parmesan cheese with crawfish tails, garnished with green onion and red pepper flakes.
Stop By for Something Good to Eat
If you’re in the mood for a unique dish that’s good for your mind and body, we recommend giving Coffee Rani a try.
See if you can find their food truck around town, or visit one of their storefronts today!